06 May 2006

Taking shape

The painting is still not finished, the boxes are not at all unpacked, and I've been wearing more or less the same outfit every day, because my clothes are in four different suitcases, but there is progress.

Yellow paint choices for the kitchen:



It's a little less cluttered than this now; a little.



None of these greens made the cut for living room:



This is making me very happy. You might not be able to tell on the computer screen, but the lighter wall is a very pale green.



None of these are the red for my alcove bedroom, but it'll be in this range. Maybe tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Francesca said...

I love dark cranberry red for a bedroom. Apparently not restful in the color whatever people promulgate, but I find it warm and cozy and nest-like.

Love the lovely colors. I love color.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Gretel said...

Ooh yummy, I LOVE seeing other people's homes! I think the front room is going to look delightful from that little snap, very restful, just the place for curling up with a cat or two and reading.

And with all the paint squares it looks like an upmarket art installation, in the style of that chap who did the big panels of paint, who I can't remember offhand, which is disgraceful, as I'm supposed to be an artist..oh yes, it was Rothko.

Wood floors too!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home