10 April 2006

Do I really want to do this: The Closing

This post should be entitled "The Walk Through", but as of 9:45am, I haven't heard yet whether this is happening. It didn't occur to me that this wouldn't just happen automatically, but apparently, I had to ask for it, and I only did that over the weekend.

Because really want I want to do is turn over my entire life savings to someone who could have trashed the place in the six weeks since I last saw the apartment.

Not that I think she did. But if there's even one bag of trash left, and I don't know that beforehand, I'm going to be pissed.

Otherwise, it's a lovely day for check writing here in New York. Sometime after 1pm, I will be an Owner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Francesca said...

It's after one. Do you know where your keys are? OH YES BABY!

Congratulations. Again. I will buy champagne.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home