28 April 2006

Where's my camera?

I'm moved. Everything is here, instead of there, and while none of it is where it should be, I am home. And exhausted.

I know you all want to see what it looks like -- and after agonizing over the paint colors, I think I got it all right -- but I can't find my camera, or the adapter to get the pictures from it to my computer to you.

I wish I could find it, though, because the best, funniest picture would be of Luca in full-on rock climber mode, scaling the heights of my mattress, which I am propping up against the wall every morning, until I can engineer the murphy bed.

I was worried that he and Oz would be sad to leave the loft of my old apartment, but at least Luca has found a substitute.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gretel said...

Oh how exciting! hope you find that piccy of Luca soon - cats are funny when they move, they have to check everything out at least a dozen times.

12:39 PM  
Blogger lettuce said...

Just visiting, via pg.

I like moving/arranging/re-arranging things - and always mean to be ruthless and turn stuff out, but usually don't.

No doubt your new place will be full of shelves soon. Like our house. Similar book problem. (not a problem really, obviously!)

Thank God for DVDs tho', they take up so much less room than videos.

I've enjoyed visiting.

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home