08 September 2008

I only had 500 characters

So this is what I sent to ABC News, trying not to sound like the crazy person this race is turning me into (and the liberal nutbag they will assume I am given my zip code, which I had to provide before they'd let me submit):

Dear Mr. Gibson:

Now that you've been granted the first interview with Sarah Palin, I want to encourage you to be a tough advocate for the public. You may have heard speculation that you were chosen because you are perceived by some to be a "softball" interviewer. If yours turns out to be the only interview with the Governor, it would be a tragedy if this were the case. Please press for substantive answers on broad range of issues. The American people will respect and thank you for it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home