30 April 2007

Fun Sounds

As we turned on to East 97th Street off Fifth Avenue yesterday afternoon, a propos of I can't remember what -- it's weird that I can remember where this happened, but not why, and I'm sure there was a why -- my boyfriend asked if I knew the name of former Providence, Rhode Island mayor and convicted felon Buddy Cianci's wife's name. I didn't, but because whatever it was we were talking about was goofy, I guessed: Nancy Cianci.

Better, he said. It's Nancy Ann Cianci.

Say a few times. Say it during the day when you need to laugh. It's addictive.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Francesca said...

I needed that. ;)

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be wonderful, if that were her real name, but it's Sheila Cianci. Urban legend has it that his daughter's name is Nancy Ann Cianci, but her name is actually Nicole.

It is still fun to say "Nancy Ann Cianci" though!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home